úterý 12. února 2008

The beginning of the project

We started this project in autumn 2007. First it was only a group of students who attend my biology club but later we decided to have an etwinning project with a school from abroad. It was not easy to find the right school but finally we got the school from Poland. Our partners are a bit older but they are very nice and we are in contact on the twinspace of the etwinning.net. Our main aim is the introduce the environment we live in through more interesting way. We study trees, plants, animals and we also learn how to use the ICT tools to make our project nicer. Because I do not speak English, my colleague translates my texts and helps me with the communication with Poland. The Polish biology teacher has the same problem. She can't speak English, so her friend the English teacher helps her. So we have a group of four teachers who must cooperate every day to work on this project.

Žádné komentáře: